Monday, November 22, 2010

Amazing ... it's the holiday season

Set of three hand knit Christmas trees
{ rustic hand knit christmas trees with lavender and cedar }
Hard to believe.  I often feel as though I spend the entire year recuperating from the holidays, and am taken by surprise every single year when it's suddenly Thanksgiving again!

I'm preparing to spend my first Thanksgiving with my family (parents and brother) in y-e-a-r-s.  I'm cooking dinner (yay!) and will be rushing back on Friday morning for ... Black Friday.

I'm going to have a super awesome Black Friday sale this year:  30% off all day long in any of my shops.  And will have spot specials throughout the day for even better savings.

Interested in learning more?  Join my mailing list - I'll send out the details Tuesday night!  I might also have a few surprises only for mailing list members!

Not sure how to join (missed the link?):  click here!

So, as we all rush around this busy Thanksgiving week ... where will you be spending your Thanksgiving day???

No comments: