Wednesday, October 26, 2005

NEARLY THERE


This is my THIRD attempt to not lose this post .... bad karma or something today ....

anyway

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Just finished my FINAL paper for my 2nd to the last class for my degree!!!

Just a little more than a month from now, I will have a degree. Can't wait.

I'm also excited because my best best friend is visiting weekend after this. Yea!

I'm tired, it's late, it's an ugly day at work tomorrow. Off to sleep.

But first, the above photo is the annual Halloween parade from the small town I grew up in. The 5th kid from the left is in a gorilla mask and costume (Sears and Roebuck catalog costume that then become pajamas). That's my brother! I think this was probably in 1972 or 1973. How time flies!!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Rich said...

go go gorrilla!!!