Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quiet Saturday



After two days of cleaning, cooking, organizing, putting up the Christmas tree (not decorated yet!), family history research, chores, etc. . . .

The girls are KONKED.

I'm neck deep in family history, curled up in front of the fire, admiring the lights on my tree (who needs orgnaments!!!), and thinking about dinner.

What, you may ask, am I doing? Aren't I supposed to be working on school. I finally succumbed and will be withdrawing. I'm regrouping, trying to reconcile my decision, and feeling a little shell-shocked. But HAPPY and RELIEVED. I'm looking forward to focusing on my health for the next year or so, as well as rediscovering the things I love (painting, drawing, baking, writing, gardening, making jewelry, reading, etc.).

1 comment:

Kris and Rich said...

oh muy gawd...big decision. goal=healthy. muwah!