Friday, December 01, 2006

Best Week EVER

  1. No papers to write
  2. Major work accomplished with family history research
  3. My fuzzy girls' colds seem to be resolving (wish same were true for me, but mind just started yesterday)
  4. No papers to write
  5. Loving the iPod
  6. Didn't have 100's pages of reading
  7. No terror over a presentation for school
  8. Turkey leftovers
  9. Hot cocoa weather
  10. Heater works (since we're hitting record lows!)
  11. No school projects
  12. Online Christmas shopping
  13. Doctor Who's coming on right now
  14. New Tony Bourdain book's out (compilation of previously published essays)
  15. FINALLY got Peter and the Star Catchers from the library (audiobook)
  16. Feel like I did good things at work (vs. my previous sinking feelings that my job was suffering)
  17. AND . . . it's Friday night, and I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

Yes, I'm giddy. So relieved. Made the right decision. Girls think so too. Molly's under the covers keeping me warm. Feefs is in front of the fireplace -- nope, here she is now. She's keeping my face warm (hard to type). They are LOVING our new low level of stress, as am I.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments: