Saturday, August 04, 2007

Home!!!

I am SOOOOOOO tired, but too tired to sleep just yet (don't want to keep jerking awake on the same nightmare plane trip I had). Not the best plane trip, from start to finish. Mechanical problems, which always instills confidence, but they finally got us off the ground (and we stayed off the ground, which is a good thing). Forgot I had to add three hours for the trip back, so now I'm looking at 8+ hours. Sitting next to a pretty obnoxious man. Six week old baby in front of me (who did a lot better than I did!). Toddler behind me. We had more turbulence than we had non-turbulence. I was SOOOO happy to see California!!! I still feel like I'm in the plane, though. Yukka. I guess I should be tired -- I was up 4am PST, and it's 10:30 PST now.

The girls were so cute, when I finally rolled up -- both had their faces pressed to the window looking very very hopeful. Then I scared them coming in, so had to calm Molly down (Fi just split) immediately. Lots of hugs and kisses for both. They're tearing around the house after each other right now.

Just happy to be home.....

No comments: