Saturday, March 01, 2008

What's better than ...

Friday night at the Stanford Theater enjoying Rear Window on the big screen after a delish Thai dinner, and followed by sinfully luscious deserts at Satura Cakes? Gotta love Palo Alto! Had a great evening with my friend Minjung. Great way to kick off the weekend.

But wait!

Nabbed a Treasury this morning, and was included in a few -- that's always great!

That's nothing, though!

Saw I had a sale -- always exciting, but I'm always a little sad too, wondering which of my babies will be flying the coop. Saw it was to someone who just joined Etsy today. Wow! Saw I was their first favorite. Yay! Saw that it's a new seller too, joined today -- yippee! Then saw it was fused glass -- double yay, since my bestest ever friend Kris is the fused glass queen! Then see a status in the pix that looks a bit like the one in her yard -- ???

YAY, Kris has opened her Etsy shop for her incredible and beautiful fused glass pieces!!! Please check her out at Fire Horse Studio! I can't wait to see how her shop develops and grows. I have one of her heart pendants that is beyond beautiful, almost magical. Love love love it.
Yay, Kris!!!!

I'm listing two new scarves shortly, will post pix! I'm finishing a scarf today made from an incredibly handspun yarn of soft lime/kiwi greens melting into a pale sea green to deep indigo, shot all throughout with silver filaments. Camera battery's charging now!

In the meantime, this soft and fuzzy scarf is my entry into the California Crafter Club of Etsy's (CCCOE) February Challenge, theme "Lucky Charm." To see all the entries and cast your vote, go here.

Here's why you want to vote: Each voter is eligible for a 10% discount off entire purchase from the following shops during the week of March 8 through 14. CCCOE will also feature voters in a treasury. CCCOE cannot notify you individually due to site rules, but start looking for the CCCOE treasuries starting on March 8.

Polls close March 7 at midnight, so vote now!

In the meantime, enjoy what's promising to be a fabulous weekend!

No comments: