Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paper and Stitch!

I'm so excited to share with you that effective today (now!), Phydeaux Designs is included on the Paper and Stitch online exhibition! I hope you'll all go visit, be sure to give me a little heart :) and tell your family, friends, bank tellers, grocery checkout clerks ... well, you get the picture.

And I hope you'll also add the Paper and Stitch blog to your regular reading -- I think it's definitely worthwhile!

I'd also love your feedback about the items I included -- I'll switch out for other items, including new creations, throughout the month.

And I was delighted to see my friend June Shin, of June Shin Jewelry Designs, also in this month's exhibit! (Hi, June!)

1 comment:

June Shin said...

Hi Brenda! I didn't know you were in it too. We're virtual roommates! :)