Thursday, June 18, 2009

A makeover is definitely in order

Shiny face, shiny pink lips, and her poor hair! Oh dear, this will never do.

This weekend, I hope to sand matte this lovely girl's face, replace orange and pink eyes with some beautiful new eye chips, and make her lips more realistic.

And do SOMETHING about her poor hair! Tangled up and static-filled raven's nest - not that different from me when I was little!

This is a Blythe Prima Dolly Winsome Willow! I'm considering retaining her name as Willow - she certainly reminds me of a Willow - but when she makes her post makeover debut, I'll invite you to suggest some names!

2 comments:

June Shin said...

Poor girl. Something definitely must be done about the hair. It almost reminds me of cousin it.

Brenda said...

I know! Me too!!! Gah.