Monday, June 07, 2010

Five things you might not know about me but can probably guess anyway



Five things that you were dying to know about me ... or not.
  1. I've never ever watched The Hills or Laguna Beach (which I was reminded of while looking at the newest Netflix instant watch offerings).  (p.s., I'm not going to start now.)
  2. Apparently, I'm a little bit scared of lizards inside my home (that one was a surprise to me, as well).
  3. The lack of a backspace button on my mac keyboard is driving me absolutely insane (hard to break ~20 years of finger/muscle memory from the PC keyboard!).
  4. I never tire of watching Amelie. Magic.  (Or Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain - a much improved title!) At least I don't think I do. I've watched it five times in the last week and a half (Starz! Which also means Netflix instant watch!). I may or may not prove myself wrong with subsequent viewings.
  5. I absolutely never tire of listening to the soundtrack from Amelie. I've listened to it for ~ nine years, replacing my worn out CD with MP3 (what did we do before ipods?). Le sigh.
Hope you all have great weeks - hard to believe we're already approach June's halfway point!

(p.s., I'm watching Amelie as I type ... which you probably guessed.)

No comments: