It's been a rough and tough year, I won't lie. But lately, things are going so well that I stop to thank God multiple times throughout the day!
- As of this week, my day job includes benefits. Yay!
- And my day job is part time, which allows me to continue Phydeaux (crucial through the holiday season!). Yay!
- The second said benefits are active ... I'm taking care of health business. Yay!
- I very nearly sold my Christmas tree this year, but knowing how very much I love Christmas trees, decided not to. I love the lights - it's prestrung and wired. As you can see above. Yay!
- I had the best Thanksgiving ever with my parents and brother - first one as an entire family in more than 10 years. (How many people say that about Thanksgiving with the family?) Yay!
- I have new two new lines I'm preparing to debut for Phydeaux - totally new and different from what I've done previously - so excited! Yay!
- I have the absolutely most comfortable down comforter on the planet - I was worried that it might be bedraggled after being in storage - just in time for an early super cold spell in the Bay Area. Yay!
- I have the best customers ever - so many wonderful people who love handmade and love knitting -thank you thank you and yay!
What awesomeness is going on in your life lately???